My girls

I know that I am biased but I think that my girls are so incredibly wonderfully sweet and I love watching their relationship grow. They both get along with Sam and will play with him but between the girls there is this unspoken connection that produces the most amazing friendship.

Their love for nature and all things "pitty" which includes nail polish opens my eyes to so much beauty in the world.

They share a room and keep each other up at night but their is no one that can make Emma laugh as hard as Leah does.
The two, despite their age gap, are so incredibly close and it is to "Eelea" that Emma will run to if something is "poopie" (spooky)
Watching my two girls the other day and absorbing and loving their closeness made me reflect on my own sisters and how much I appreciate my friendship with them. What can I say sisters are awesome. So here is to all the close sisters out there that found best friends in each other.

Leah's quotes of the week:
While we were at the pizza place for a birthday party Leah came up to us and said, "Sam is standing next to the change machine like a dog wagging his tail hoping that someone will give him a quarter"
While watching a movie and sitting on her foot too long she moved it and said, "my leg feels like it is in a cast and I can't reach it to wake it up"
She told her teacher that her mom likes to make apple pies and so guess what I have to bring to her Thanksgiving party.... I prefer to buy napkins than make apple pies but it is cute that after making one apple pie with her she thinks that I should be the designated pie maker.
When I asked her what she wanted to get for Sam for his birthday she said, "something to get rid of all his crazy energy so that he will just be a calm sweet boy for Christmas."

Comments

Anonymous said…
ahhh Leah and Emma are so precious, sweet and beautiful!
love the pics of them that show their bond.
reading your post is making me wish for Brooklyn to have a sister
bad rachel :)
I don't know what I would do without my sisters that's for sure.
Props to your post love it!!