My four children

So we went to the park the other day, the other day before it was 13 degrees above freezing outside. And while we ventured down to the train tracks it struck me that in certain situations and certain areas of life I have four children. Given there are higher expectations and privileges for the oldest one but when lost in their own world it is hard to tell which one is the oldest.


Here the four of them are walking the train tracks..... keeping their balance and making my heart pound.

Ian showing Sam the art of placing coins on the track.

Waiting, watching and waving the train by.

And look we did not loose an eye and have two flattened coins. THIS IS SO COOL!!!

My oldest child trying to show Sam how not scary it is to go down a steep dirt hill.

And finally lets get as dizzy as we can and see how funny it is when we try to walk.

Comments