Magic Mountain

We got free tickets to go to six flags through Ian's work and it was an awesome day. Leah wondered where all the six flags were and claimed that "this is the best day of her life." Sam "wasn't scared of anything and will go on any ride." And once Emma got over everything being "poppy" (spooky) she thought everything was great and did not understand why she could not go on every ride that Sam and Leah did. All in all the kids were troopers, not once did they complain or whine and Emma did not have a nap the whole time... she just got giddy hysterical towards the end. I was the only one that got a heart attack during the day. Leah and Sam went on a raft water ride and in the enclosed tunnel their raft got stuck. Ian and I were at the bottom waiting for them to come out when Ian smiling says, "I can hear them screaming." They were screaming HELP!!!!. I started yelling at the guy at the bottom who then signals the guy up at the top and then finally turns the water off. Ian goes up through the bottom of the tunnel and climbs up to where he finds an empty raft. Leah and Sam had gotten out of the raft once the water was turned off and had climbed back up to the top by themselves. Meanwhile I am at the bottom waiting to know if they are ok, about pissing my pants yelling at the 15 year old worker to tell me that they are ok. Ian came on to the loud speaker and told me they were fine and finally my heart rate started to go back to normal. I was very proud how the kids dealt with the situation and them being kids ended up going on the same ride again later.

Sam thought Robin was awesome and was so glad to "finally meet him."

Emma would have been happy following the goat around all day. Her new found hero that loves climbing rocks as much as she does.
SAM- "Look its that yellow bird and the old lady"
This picture is for Aiden.... Emma loved riding Thomas the train and saying hi to the other trains.
They made a pact to keep their hands up on all the "baby rides"

Emma loved the carousal ride, saying hi to me every time they passed me although when I had my turn with her and she said, "hi dada" to another man she had a horrified look on her face.
Since she was not tall enough to go on all the rides she would gaze through the exit door and wait for her Leela and Sah.

The truck ride was by far Emma's favorite although Leah and Sam said that it just went so slowly and you could not go off the tracks.
We met up with some friends and amazingly they all turned out to be heroes.

Comments

I am glad you all had fun...and got home safely!!!
Anonymous said…
How fun! Cute pictures!