Yep I am aging....

So yesterday I turned a year older or have I been turning a year older all year and yesterday was my day of recognition that I am officially closing in on 30. Anyhow it was my birthday yesterday and as I acknowledged that my body has now been in existence for 29 years, I realized that I have only 364 days left till I am out of my twenties and into my thirties (which for some reason makes me feel like I have to do something crazy.)
Well all I have to say that if you have a awesome mother-in-law that cares, than your husband gets away with letting you sleep in on your birthday and leaving the rest of the party to someone else. We had a relaxing leaf filled luncheon at Jen's house followed by a pound birthday cake that Jen discovered how to perfect. It is wonderful having family and I appreciate all the love and there is nothing like a birthday to let you know that I hate being the center of attention but appreciate it all just the same. And I even got a family picture out of the deal and all the kisses that I asked for from Sam. It was awesome.

Comments

CarGate said…
Ha! 29? Easy. But once you turn 29 all you can think of is what is coming up next. I felt 30 4 months ago, but now it's official! ;) Miss you!
Anonymous said…
What an adorable family picture!
You guys are the cutest family!
Glad you had a nice birthday and felt loved!
What a sweet mother in law you have.
Want to trade :)
DC Girl said…
Well happy birthday to you too young lady! I'm turning 29 two weeks from today, so I feel for ya!