Little stinker....

Emma has been on antibiotics and it has been a struggle getting her to take it. Now when I say a struggle I am talking about two adults required, one pinning down her arms and legs while the other squeezes her cheeks, rubbing her throat all while she wriggles and squirms using every ounce of her being to spit out as much of the fluid as possible. Well this afternoon I was going to attempt to give her her medicine by myself and left the loaded squeezer on the couch while I placed the bottle back into the fringe. Returning to the living room I find my little stinker happily sucking on the squeezer drinking the medicine to her hearts content. This whole time she had us fooled that she hated the stuff but after that I have no doubt that if I had left the bottle on the couch it would have been finished. Why do kids love to prove their parents liars?

On another note I took the kids apple picking yesterday and we had fun. Emma kept running up and down the apple laden field yelling "apple apple" to her hearts content. Leah wanted to know why the apples from the trees taste so much better than the apples we buy at the store and Sam knew where all the biggest and best apples were (cause he has been there on a field trip.)






So I love diving into the way the kids think and thought it would be fun to ask them questions as if they were answering an advice column. So if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I work very hard to support my family but my wife just spends our money on whatever she wants. We are struggling to pay our bills but I do not know how to stop her from spending money.
Sam- Hide it. Lock it up and keep the key.

My teenager keeps running away and I do not know what to do.
Sam- Be happy.

My mom stopped cooking and cleaning the house.
Sam- I'll do it for you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol..What a little rascal Emma is
I guess now you know how to get her to take it :)
I find that reverse psychology works wonders with Brooklyn.
Cute pictures of the kids picking apples. How fun.
lol..I like Sam's answers to the questions
5 year olds have this world all figured out
Have a great week.
love you guys