Nothing like the old clan...

I had a blast spending the weekend with four of my seven siblings. Finally got to see my big sister's house and us kids finally hung out with no parents, holiday, or chaos. Yudi and Darren did a wonderful job hosting us and feeding us some great food. We had fun playing games in which Josh had to win. Johnny being Johnny insisted that there be a paint ball gun in the suburbs, and Elana or otherwise known as Auntie Nigh Nigh. Elana kept falling asleep wherever she sat and Emma would point to her saying Nigh Nigh. I even got to go to the biggest mall west of the Mississippi (everyone knows what a mall freak I am) while my brothers watched my girls. Yudi and I picked up where we always leave off and enjoyed many laughs at the expense of the stores and people. Once I returned from the mall, I packed up the kids and said goodbye to everyone and it was only when we got home that I realized, God bless my brothers, that Emma's diaper was on backwards the whole day. It was a great time hanging out with the old clan and doing nothing in particular. Thanks to everyone for showing up and making it happen.

Despite Yudi saying that she only had a cat for the kids to play with (the cat went into hiding after Leah and Emma introduced themselves) we did manage to find a little pool and slip and slide so into their bare skin and undies the kids went and had a blast.

One of the wakeful moments of Elana. She is so beautiful.
My hot brother and yes he has it going on. :)
It was so much fun hanging out with my big sis, who despite being Ms Prego did awesome and stayed up past 10 pm.
Doesn't cardboard always stop paint balls?

Comments

Anonymous said…
ahhh I am soooo jealous.
Sounds like you guys had a great time.
Wish I could have been there :(
thanks for the pictures
Have a wonderful week!
Anonymous said…
oh and the picture of Josh...lol
looks like all he is missing is a cigar in his hand.
and as usual Emma and Leah are too cute!
Brown Eyed Girl said…
I'm glad you got to go.. You needed it.. Lacey