Its Friday

Hi, its Friday and I am glad.
Leah had a minimum day yesterday and it was really nice not to be running back and forth between the house and school.
Ian did not get home till 11 last night and then Emma woke up screaming at 3 in the morning to have her diaper changed. So lets just say that I am tired and Ian is probably even more tired and we are just kicking it this weekend. Well as much as you can kick it with three little kids.
Anyway I should be cleaning right now but then I turned on the music and sat down and here I am. I do not think that I could live without music. I could live without tv, maybe even the computer before I would live without music. Aren't you glad that life is not entirely just choices, that we are privileged to be spoiled and have so much crap. Speaking of so much crap I think that I am going to go and clean now.
Have a good weekend everyone and if you do not have any kids.... I will be jealous of you this evening when I am really tired and ready to do nothing and they will not let me. Someone please put your feet up for me. Thanks

Comments