Hungry anyone?

So last night the kids pulled out their play food and created a diner for Ian and I to eat at. Sam promptly gave us each four quarters and Leah presented us with the following menu.



In case you can not read it, it goes as follows:
Pie, Pankacs, graps, chips, coockes, walfools, saled, Bnana, ice crem, sandwig, carits, frunchfris, crisproll, caoocumber, pes, crison-t.

I asked if the walfools turn you into a fool, if you get wigs from the sandwig, and if the graps give you the craps. It was all very cute and the service was wonderfully attentive. I was a little concerned that the only words she spelled correctly were pie and chips. Despite my wide array of food choices my meal got to me surprisingly fast and it only cost me a quarter which I was pleased about because everything tasted the same but Emma thought the whole thing was delightful.

Comments

I read that kind of spelling all day long and couldn't figure out what crison-ts were...until I saw the picture. and I am very disappointed that she spelled french fries wrong...
and my word verification letters for this comment are:

kraprcz

I guess they don't know how to spell either. crappers...huh...!