pics and quotes

Some of my favorite quotes of the month are:

Sam- “I was a hundred feet firsty (thirsty)

As the kids were marking the Waldo on every page of the Where's Waldo Book
Leah- did you know that Waldo has a girlfriend?
Sam- yeah
Leah- the librarian must have told you two days ago cause it is new to me and I usually know things before you cause I am going into second grade

Sam riding his bike around the baseball bases “I am going to toucharound”

As we are driving down Golden Hills Blvd. and Sam is gazing out of his window
Sam- it seems like every person in the universe has a home
Leah- and the people who live in Eskimo live in igblues
Sam- and the lucky people live in tents on mountains all the time

Mom-Do you know what church the vbs is at this week?
Leah- Yeah it’s at the marine (Nazarene) church

Emma was so distracted by the stroller on her shirt that she was bumping into things, while she walked around showing everybody and looking at it herself. Between her shoe and stroller fetishes there are just certain aisles that we avoid at all stores due to her putting on her brakes and insisting to sit in any stroller or put on any shoe that she sees.

"What cookies???... I did not see any cookies"


I think that he is hot and thirst.....

Sam surprisingly got his shoes and feet muddy and when I told him to go wash off his shoes in the water fountain I wandered over to find him in it washing his feet off as well.

Emma finally noticed the face in the tree. She was sheepishly giving him a kiss.

Here we have Emma entertaining the concept of potty training. I was getting her ready for bed and took her diaper off and said, "lets go sit on the potty chair" She took off and I walked in on this picture... please look closely at her legs and how they are both in the potty.

Comments

Anonymous said…
love the potty picture of both feet in :) Brooklyn has the same exact potty and the same reaction towards it. Fun fun mom but I'm not going to use it for what its for.
Today I found two of her diapers tossed into the toilet apparently thats her new garbage

those quotes are too cute.
Leah sounds like she is 8 going on 16.

Happy Wednesday to you all
Enjoy or should I say survive
your adorable kids :)