Oh to be Emma

Emma is at that delightful, exhausting age of 1 and a half. She just has to stay busy and obviously everything surrounding her was placed there for her to climb. She is mastering her ability to talk, saying new words from "leele" (Leah) to "cccchrar" (car) still her favorite words are "baa dog dog." Today I went for a shower and thinking all doors were closed got out of the shower and heard nothing. Trying not to let the panic set in and still in my towel and dripping wet I searched the house only to find to my horror that the garage door was open and she is half way down the drive way. Lets just say that I am glad that we live in such a quiet culdesac since I found myself running down the driveway clinging onto my towel for the last remaining thought of some decency. Her desire to imitate her sister and brother result in laughter as she tries to do as they do without any of their coordination or abilities. Tonight her dancing with me involved her going around in circles until she was bumping into everything and then laughing hysterically as I looked on in terror of her attempting to walk forward as she is going every other direction. I just thought it would be fun to blog about how great it would be to be Emma. She is such a delight...... now if only I could remove that ability of hers to squeal and screech and scream.








Comments

Anonymous said…
What a doll Emma is. Love those adorable pictures. I can't even imagine the mischief her and Brooklyn could get into together if given the opportunity.