My soul has been fed....







My soul has been fed, my desire to live amongst the beauty of nature has been quenched for now. It was a wonderful camping trip and despite it being a first for all of us, to have so many children and dogs involved, no one got hurt, went missing, or left without smiling for the most part of their day. Despite the glorious five days and the longing to stay longer, I am glad to run my hand through my hair and not feel the accumulation of fire smoke, dust kicked up from the dogs, or the after math of your baby having marshmallow fingers. It is nice to be home, although I have lost my husband to Bobby Flay once again.
Well I am going to crawl into bed and eagerly look forward to a good nights sleep, as I do not have to share a sleeping bag with Emma.
I will post pics and share the numerous stories of the kids and everyone in the following days but these shots were just a few of those moments that fed my soul.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So glad you guys are back safe and sound and had a fun time.
Missed your bloggging :)
looking forward to pictures!
love you
CarGate said…
Rach, so glad you got to experience florence lake and jackass meadow! I absolutely adore the pic of emma and ian in the grass, and of leah holding aiden's hand. I miss you and look forward to seeing you and the little cheeky monkeys in a week or so. From one sexy scorpio to another, have a splendid evening!
Shawn said…
I just have to tell you that those are some beautiful pictures! Makes me miss my hometown..not something I ever thought I would really say, but yup, I miss it! You can feel the tranquility through those pics!