Camping

Yeah we are going camping tomorrow.... I can not wait to sit outside next to the fire looking at the stars, then when my eyes can no longer stay open crawl into my tent and dream of all the beauty that surrounds me.
It has been way too long since we have been camping which is just awful since camping for me is the equivalent of a day at a lady's spa for most girls. Give me the dirt over a massage, a stream over a therapy mud bat, and I will drink my beer out of a can over some alcoholic concoction in a martini glass.

I had to go back to 2005 to get camping pictures of us.... just awful.
God bless the GPS.... now if we could only get a signal.
Hot chocolate is best by a fire, Look how small they are there.
CAMPING here we come

Comments

Susannah said…
YAY!!!!! CAMPING TOMORROW!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Have a wonderful, wonderful time
camping.
I'll take the day spa and let you enjoy the camping :)
now for the money to go
to a day spa :)

Enjoy the beautiful outdoors
and the stars
love you guys
Anonymous said…
oh and Sam and Leah looks so little in those pictures.
They grow up so fast.
Enjoy the memories made together camping. Wish we could come along as much as I love camping :) just to hang out with you guys.