All in one day....

Bet you did not know that Captain Morgans long lost daughter teaches your second graders?


Seriously I do not know why life does it but goodness and badness do not seem to ever spread themselves thin but they like to glob their pretty and ugly heads all in one day. Well today was a day of ugly/bad head globing and frankly I am just plain worn out.
The shining light for me was that we got to go camping for a week of delightful pretty/good head globing before this day of overwhelming scary ugliness. I just feel like I need one of those hammers from that gopher game at chuckie cheese, where you stand there and bop them on the head when they pop up. Yeah that is what I want... to sit on my porch and bop ugly/bad heads whenever they rear their faces in my life thus erasing those ugly heads from other peoples lives as well.

Anyhow back to reality.... I think that I should go have a margarita.... maybe it will help me start making sense.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol Rachel so wish it worked that way.
Enjoy your margarita
Susannah said…
yes, margaritas are great help for getting back to reality. Go tequila!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I seemed to have caused a stir in a few people. haha. Maybe you should pass that margarita my way. I vaguely remember Chuck E Cheese as a kid. So far I have been very good at avoiding McDonalds for lunch even though everyone told me that would be my new hangout. Your camping photos are inspiring me to get away. Maybe I can put a bug in my hubby's ear.......
Ha! Actually I discovered and claimed that rock in Rock Creek many years ago...it's been mine ever since!