Confirmation

Now I know that normality is not an established line, often wavering with cultures, personalities, and opinions but my children have confirmed to me numerous times that they are abnormal. A few captured confirmations are as follows:

Leah showing me her green thumbs and informing me that she can help me with my garden now.

Going to McDonalds to play and instead sitting there waving to people as they go through the drive-thru.
Every time he goes swimming he likes to "pretend" that he is drowning, which would be fine and normal if he only knew how to swim.
Helping yourself to the pickle jar, getting a straw and sitting down on the couch to drink the pickle juice. NOT NORMAL

Just a few more....
Emma, who was fully dressed, got a pair of my pink underwear and put them on over her shorts and wore them around the house all morning.
After Sam was put on time out and continued to yell Leah puts on her motherly tone stating, "that yelling would earn you being sent straight to your bed... if I was your mother"
And finally Sam explaining to Emma that she is not zero anymore and now that she is more than one she needs to help clean up his room cause he was sure he saw her playing in there.

Comments

Susannah said…
pickle juice!!! EEEWWWWW!!!!
Anonymous said…
my word,pickle juice wow. Thats hilarious he likes it.
Save that picture for his high school graduation :)