comments

Alright people!!! What is going on with the lack of comments here. I know that for the most part my blogs are long and boring but really would it be that hard to comment that my blog is long and boring. I'll comment to yours if you comment to mine....

actually it is almost 8 and I am waiting for Ian to come home so that I have someone to talk to.

And someone to keep an eye on the kids (who are in bed, still awake) so that I can go have a shower. It really is annoying to plan your shower time around the kids in bed or supervised or just expect to have an interrupted and supervised shower. Nothing like wiping the shampoo from your eyes to gaze down and see two blue eyes plastered against the door watching your every move.

Aghhh rambling again..... this one is all Ian's fault, he should know that I need him.

Comments

Susannah said…
Of the seven posts that I have visible on my blog (without having to hit "older posts" or anything like that), only 2 have comments. Although, your blog is actually interesting, whereas mine really is very boring. I mean, it bores me to write it. It must bore you guys to read it. And I don't even have any pics of cute kids.
RN said…
There is a tremendous injustice in the blogging society right.
Anonymous said…
Hi Rachel!!!
Brown Eyed Girl said…
You're not boring.. but I am excited that Chris is coming home TOMORROW!!! So, here's your comment. :) Love Me
Anonymous said…
oh I'm sorry I know how much it means to get comments. I need to write more. Know that you are loved and I for one really enjoy reading your blog.
You are an incredible writer
and Leah, Sam and Emma stories are hilarious.
CarGate said…
I read your blogs all the time, and in fact I don't think you read mine!! Besides who can resist the silly kid stories and pictures of emma?