Tuesdays and Thursdays are Park Days

Leah took the one seat that we had to eat her lunch... Emma's car
She can't say please yet but she leaves no question to what she wants.
Sam actually sat down at the park... he was watching the camp kids playing a game of dodge ball.

Ian on Father's Day.. I was so jealous we were both exhausted.

And now onto a letter Leah wrote after a two hour meltdown...

Dire mom I did not have a good nite slepp I had a bad grem. then I wicke up and some thing ran a cros my room. Dad slamed the door on my fingers. I'm filing sad, fushterreted, and lonly.
from Leah.
to mom and dad

Oh if only I could write a few dire letters and make a few filings of my own.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What cute pictures. Emma is adorable!!
What an honest letter from Leah right from her heart. :) thats good she writes down how she feels.
If only we could do the same :)

lol...Ian does look exhausted.