Starting....




Well today was Sam's last day of school and our first day of summer vacation and the poor boy is sick. We
were taking ice cream sundaes to his preschool for the final bash and Sam insisted on going despite saying he did not feel good this morning. So we get to school and he throws up, so we left all the yummy stuff and came back home. I thought that is was a complete Sam moment in which to wish his teachers and fellow students a wonderful summer.
So we have been home all day as Sam has not really moved from bed and while I was wandering around outside I came across the biggest dandelion I have ever seen. It took Leah, "at least five or more blows to blow it all." The picture of Emma is her blowing a flower.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your pics.
Sorry Sam's not feeling well then again maybe its a wee break for you.
Leah is looking so grown up and oh so pretty.
Emma is too cute!!
Hears to a good summer for both of us :)
love you guys