Questions and Answers

Best thing about being a kid?
Leah- Learn stuff before your grown up
Sam - making puzzles

If you could have a super power what would it be and what would your name be?
Leah - go through walls and be invisible and I would be called Invisible Girl
Sam - flying and my name would be jeans (does that make him Flying Jeans?)

What do you like most about yourself?
Leah- helpful and a good helper
Sam - good listener and good helper

What do you like least about yourself?
Leah- can't ride a two wheeler
Sam- can't reach fan when its hot

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Leah - Disneyland again
Sam- Bakersfield (we need to take him more places)

What would you change about mom?
Leah - wear dresses more often
Sam- make her being nice

What would you change about dad?
Leah- could come home at lunch time (I would settle for dinner time)
Sam- wear his boobs every day (ok there is a whole story about this one but the short version is that we were at a birthday party and were playing a game similar to musical chairs except with a bag of clothes and Ian ended up with a bra, I think there are pictures floating around somewhere)

What would you change about Leah?
Leah- more older
Sam- nicer

What would you change about Sam?
Leah - be NICER!!!
Sam - I'm good


Yup I am glad it is the weekend. It has been a long week with the kids and that part of my brain that starts twitching when they have consumed me and I have not had any me time is in full seizure mode.

Comments

Leave the kids with Ian and go to Starbucks tomorrow.
Susannah said…
lol, I love Sam!! The crazy flying Jeans who wishes his dad wore boobs more often. Awesome. Although, yeah, Bakersfield? *shakes head*

Ha! My letters are brpflu! Like, burp, flu! Like, when you're sick with the flu and you burp after like, throwing up or something!

sorry.
Anonymous said…
too cute I love what they said.