My bets are on huggies

So the kids came in from playing outside, shirtless and covered in mud. "What do we do mom?" As their hands are held high and looking more aboriginal than my very fair children. "Go to the bath now!!! And do not touch anything!!!" A few minuets later I hear the water running and a baby shrieking, making my way into the bathroom I walk in on two mud covered, naked kids and Emma standing in the middle with her diaper on as Sam is pouring cup fulls of water into her diaper. As I pulled her out of the bath it seemed that the diaper weighed as much as she did and it was not dripping at all (just hanging so low it was on her waist and knees at the same time.) So all and all summer is here and my bets are on huggies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
too funny! She was just Sams fun bath toy for the evening :)
I've come in and Ethan will be pouring water down Brooklyn's head and say to me. I'm just pretending to wash her hair mom :) right and her screaming makes you think thats ok.