Much to do about nothing...

Ahh isn't that cute...
I really have nothing funny to say about this picture except the next day Emma was chasing Hawthorne around the house with her new found hitting tool.




Here is Leah asking Aunt Lacey how she became pregnant again? Apparently it is a question for Leah's parents as Lacey only knows up to 16 months old.
On another note we are currently looking for parents for Leah. Responsibilities include: to answer her many questions. Position will remain open till filled.




Well this is as good as I have... I have been trying for 16 months to get a nice picture of the three kids and this is it. They really do love each other, there is just some outer force that does not permit them to remain next to each other in a nice posed manner or any manner for that matter (damn outer forces).



Emma is just full of smiles when she is in the mood. Actually she has just been full of the grumps lately and when I was at my wits ends with her I noticed that she has two new teeth coming in (I wish she would have just told me.)



So that sums up my picture ramblings...

Hmmm something funny, oh ya
This morning Leah said that her throat hurt her so I told her to go make some tea. Well after hearing the microwave go off at least half a dozen times I went in to investigate. I walk in to Leah sipping her tea and Sam bouncing up and down with delight about how good his tea is. After a closer look at their amazing tea, I asked them where their tea bags are? "Oh that is what we forgot, the tea bags."
Apparently the best kind of tea out there is the kind that is made with warm water, sugar and honey and some ice cubes if it is too hot to drink (after you have reheated a few times over). It does wonder on sore throats. Again if you need the recipe Leah will love to fill you in on her amazing new discovery and remedy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
such cute pictures!! Leah is funny. You have your hands full answering her questions :)
lol...about Emma's new hitting tool.

Emma is such a doll.
Leah and Sam's tea :)
Who needs a tea bag anyway when you got sugar. Sounds like a drink Ethan would love.
You sure have three adorable children who provide such funny stories.

love you guys