Easy Pleasers








So apparently my kids are easy pleasers. I took them to the park today since it was Thursday and apparently all we needed was a broken drinking fountain. It entertained the three of them for a good hour while I got to sit in the shade taking pictures and laughing at my three stooges.

It was hot here today and when I told Emma that the swing was too hot she started to blow on it. (hey it has always worked on her food) And when I told her that it was time to go she picked up Leah's shoes and took off. It amazes me how much she not only understands what I am talking about but is fully participating in everything we are doing.
I think that so far our summer is going great outside of Leah daily asking me what we are doing this summer, to which my response is, "you are doing it, enjoy" :) Sam's favorite part of his day is (brace yourselves) school time. He loves the mental challenge and the visible progress of his efforts. We did get a bug book at the library that got the kids outside for a while to try and find one of each kind of bug in the book. After 30 min. they returned with red, defeated faces cause all they found were moths. I told them to try again tomorrow. Well I am off to join my hubby in bed to watch reruns of old shows that we like. The only thing that I absolutely hate about summer is that Ian will not let me snuggle with him cause "its too hot" so I asked if I could get off of birth control for the summer... "no way".

Comments

Brown Eyed Girl said…
I thought it was time for snip snip?
Susannah said…
broken drinking fountains are fun...
Anonymous said…
lol snip snip :)
Cute picutes. Glad they were so easily amused today.
I liked your answer to Leah's summer question. Its a good one I will have to use on Ethan.