ok


Leah had used the letter stickers on Sam's wall to spell out, "I am a dog", well this morning I went into Sam's room to see on his wall, "I am god." I know that he had no clue to what he was spelling which made it all the funnier. The other picture is of Sam at his firehouse field trip which apparently after I left (once all the kids had gotten back into the bus) there was a fire at a house and the firemen asked the kids for help and Sam went and saved a baby from the burning house. Sam is at the stage of nothing mundane ever happens in his life, he is full of stories that apparently makes his life so much more interesting. Like when I was in the house he heard the neighbor shoo a bear off of his porch and the bear was heading to our house and it was a good thing he was out there cause he shooed it from our house too. "Say thank you mom." Or when a snake was at his school (there really was one, a pet snake) Sam got to hold it and it was going to bite him and then the snake remembered that it did not have biting teeth so it wrapped it's body around Sam's hand so hard that Sam's hand feel off but not to worry mom cause his teacher took him to the doctors and they put it back on. Or his statements of facts, " Grandpa only likes chocolate chip cookies with melted chocolate on Mondays." "The snake turtle that lives under our house doesn't like it when I ask him to clean cause he likes it dirty." He is really smart though and learned his address in two days (after the fireman asked who knew their address) now he wants me to take him back to the firehouse so that he can tell the fireman. I think that I would greatly benefit if that fireman came to my house and asked Sam a few more things.




Ok so I am not Martha S. but who really wants to be an old, lonely, anal, perfectionist. Anyhow look what I have been up to. I am so proud of myself and it seems that my brown thumb is slowly turning green. Yeah for me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rachel I love it! Sams bed is awesome!! You should open up a boutique full of your artistic
works. You are so talented!
Sam is hilarious. That boy and his imagination work in overdrive.
Have a wonderful Friday!