I suppose....

Well I suppose that I should get back in touch with my blog. It has been almost a week and I am not necessarily having blog with drawls but just feel like blahing.
We went to Leah's open house tonight and got to have the privilege of her taking us through a tour of her class and the posted works of her accomplishments. My favorite was her picture of her and grandma both with crazy hair and crazier, colorful clothing and her picture of her dog that, as she pointed out, was not like any of the other dogs that the other children had done. Her dalmatian dog was surrounded by brown dogs. I think she loves to be unique as that was one word that she used to describe every one in her family, individually. She is doing great academically and I am so proud of her.
Sam and I had the conversation of, "who borned me?" "who borned dad?" "who borned grandma?" and so on and so forth. He seemed tickled at the thought of who borned who and was never satisfied with "their mother" although when we got to great-grandmas I was really at a lost for names. Another funny thing Sam commented on was when Leah was reading him a book about dinosaurs and when she got to the part about, a long time ago the dinosaurs ruled the earth Sam piped up, "the dinosaurs are ruling the earth! We need to call the cops." I am learning that he can be a great kid as long as I am doing something with him at all times... it is exhausting to say the least but I would rather a good kid and exhausted self than to fear what he has been up to.
Emma is turning into her screeching toddler stage and without hesitation or consideration of where we are she will let out her horrific screech of dislike, discomfort, desire, or a general PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!! She keeps me on my toes with her new found ability to speed up her chimp like walking. Given free reign she will take off in just about any direction but to me, I think I need a leash for her and a collar shocker for Sam. It would put a lot of my fears at rest and would keep them in tow.
Well I suppose that is enough blahing for tonight... my brain turned off before I sat down.

Comments