Heart attack 3097

So heart attack 3097 happened today 10 minuets before we had to go and get Leah from school. I was in my room folding laundry and Emma walks in looking like....





It was obvious that she had been into something but all my eyes could see was the red on the side of her face that seemed to be dripping down. Once the realization that it was food dye and not blood my heart attack turned into fury since my dye is kept on the third shelf in my pantry and Emma can't reach that high. SAM... "but Emma did it and we just wanted to paint." So far my 3097 heart attacks have not resulted in the death of anyone but I honestly do not know how much more my poor heart can take.

Comments

mom said…
I'm putting something in the mail for you Rachel. So you will know you belong to a large club.
Muna
Susannah said…
Wow, that really does look like blood! Scary!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness. So scary.
It looks very real.
crazy Emma girl and her cousin know no climbing boundaries.
Have a wonderful weekend!