Fun with bubbles

We had a nice afternoon at the park. Leah was still in school and despite Emma taking off after every dog that she saw it was great being outside. One dog that Emma befriended had my opposite eyes. They were brown with one eye that was half blue. It was pretty cool and weird at the same time... I should have gotten a picture. Oh well


Emma still has not completely grasped the concept of the juice box. It was fun to watch though.


And he just kept blowing...


She never was discouraged that she could not catch the "ball, ball"


Sam would blow the bubbles and Emma would chase them.


Sam is getting to be great on the monkey bars. He can go all the way across.


Snack time


Playing peek a boo around the tree

Comments

Susannah said…
aw, so cute! The last time I played on the monkey bars I fell and broke my nose. Ian called me Rudolph. meanie.
Anonymous said…
what cute pictures!!
Hey, you put feedjit on your blog; it's fun to keep track of who visits. How WAS your Friday night?
Candid Carrie said…
Oh, those are awesome pictures. About five years ago real people didn't even have access to the kind of cameras that could capture a bubble on film.

The models are adorable ;)
Sunshine said…
Oh, I love the pictures! It makes me want to take the kiddos on a picnic and blow bubbles!

Too sweet!
Sunshine said…
BTW...you might've gotten tagged. Check out my blog to find out! :)
Sunshine said…
Hey Rachel...me again! I just wanted to say I'm not really sure *I* even did the tag thing right! Ha ha...that was my first time too! But it was fun. As I understand it you write like six random facts about you that we don't know (like you haven't written about). Then you "tag" someone else and it continues. I've seen a couple versions of the tag in my short time here and sometimes people have actual questions you're supposed to answer, but the one I got tagged w/is to tell us 6 random facts.

Though other long-time bloggers/tag players, may be able to inform you, more, but I think that's pretty much it. :) Just have fun!

OMGoodness! That was too long (sorry)!