7 year olds










I am writing this post as if I were my seven year old daughter that seems to have pms every other day and can be the sweetest girl in the world (as long as everything is going her way.) The primary reason for this post is because I sometimes forget that Leah is seven due to her 13 year old attitude so I decided to take pictures of her fashion so that I would remember she might talk like a 13 year old but she is really a seven year old at heart and has the fashion statements to prove it. This post is a summary of conversations we have shared and her views of life.

Hi, my name is Leah and I have a younger brother who drives me crazy and gives me aches in my head and heart. He is always dirty and has lots of germs so I never will share a drink with him. He is good at catching lizards and said that I could have all the baby lizards but he did not pinky swear so he never lets me keep them. They die anyway cause he just kills them by playing with them too much. I also have a baby sister that I share a room with and I like her but I can not stay up late at night cause mom and dad yell at me that I am keeping her up. She is ok but sometimes she gets in my stuff and than I get yelled at cause it was my fault that my stuff was out. I do not think that it is fair. I sometimes like school but a lot of the days I just have the worst day in my life and it makes my head ache and then I get home and mom makes me do my homework with my aching head and when I look at the paper it makes my head hurt even more and mom never cares, she just says to do my homework and then we will talk about it after but really I need to talk to her right now. There are a lot of mean kids at my school that say mean things and that can make me have a worse day ever or when one of the kids say they are going to play with me at recess and then they just run off, that really makes me have the worsest day ever. I do very good at school and I think that my teacher is really smart but she hurt my heart when she said that she is not my slave. I know she is not my slave... she is my teacher. I really want a date with my mom but my mom just keeps saying one day and one day has passed a lot of times and she still has not gone on a date with me and when I told her that she just looked at me and said that she wants to go on a date with dad and one by her self but I told her that a date by herself is not a date and she should take me with her so that it really is a date. So everyone should tell my mom to go on a date with me for my birthday cause it is really soon and that is one of the many million things that I want for my birthday. I hate hurted feelings and I hate cleaning my room or doing any chores and I like playing games with my family and doing crafts cause I am very good at them. Thats all

Comments

yep, that is the girl that I know and love. my favorite pic is the one on crazy hair day with the red Spanish shawl...
Brown Eyed Girl said…
Man she has a lot to say.. Maybe you should take her on a date.. Get a manicure or something and ice cream.
Anonymous said…
oh my word that is too funny.
She has lots of strong feelings about life right now.
Poor girl has no clue that life only gets harder.
Tell her Auntie Danya says to enjoy being 7.
Love her fashion!! She is going to love those pictures when she turns
13 :)
What a cute post :)