You speak English?






So I took Sam to the library and he came to the counter with two books in Spanish. I looked at him and said, "Sam I can not read those cause I don't speak Spanish, you will have to go put those books back and get some in English." He just looked at me with a look of utter humorous surprise and blurted out admits his laugh, "You speak English?" Apparently we speak our own language in our home?.. Chaotic orders, baby blabber, noise, screeches... but apparently not English. I suppose that the numerous times that Sam has been trying to tell me something for the third or fourth time, and I still have no clue what he is saying or talking about which results in my answer back to him being "it is as if you are trying to tell me something" has finally bitten me in the butt. Sam also decided to have one of our gold fish join Nemo in the ocean. He flushed it (while still alive) down the loo saying the whole time, "all drains lead to the ocean" Unfortunately our drains only lead to our septic tank.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rachel those pictures are too cute!!
What great shots! I love the black and whites ones.
Sam is something else. Too funny!

I spent the morning at the dentist and the afternoon on Vicodin.
Thanks for your kind note.
I'm on the mend hopefully.
love you guys.