When I gowd up




Lately I have been having the sentence, "When I grow up I want to be...." running through my head and at any given point of the day I have a different answer. But it has been annoying me why I keep asking myself that question... well it just hit me. When ever Emma has been doing a new accomplishment or saying a new word, Sam has looked at me with such pride and said, "Emma is sure growd up, isn't she mama." Well I guess with all of Emma's daily new advancements Sam's comment has become ingrained in my head to the point of myself asking me what I want to be when I grow up. And since I believe that growing old is part of life but being growd up requires growth and change we never reach the status of being growd up completely. Lately I have been longing that Ian and I be "us" on a daily basis (not just when we get to escape from our duties of life) so that has been my answer to what I want to be when I grow up. I want for the distractions and stresses of life not to affect our relationship.... I know, I know it is far fetched but hey everyone can have their dream of what they want to be when they growd up, or maybe my dream of being growd up will only come true when we have grown old, anyway if anyone one has any suggestion for the mean time the computer is open 24/7 to comments (I will filter through at my leisure) :) Well here is to growing up and being growd up. What do you want to be when you are growd up? Just curious...:)
The pics are of Emma and I enjoying the sun outside today. She loves to climb up and stand on the rocks much to my hearts horror, but she will actually get up there and do a triumphant laugh. She is such a goober.

Comments