Today is the day






Today is the day that makes up my life.
Today is the day to absorb my one year olds laughter.
Today is the day to laugh at my five year olds adventures.
Today is the day to listen to my seven year olds views of life and her world.
Today is the day to accept the love from my husband in what ever shape or manner he gives it to me.
Today is the day to love who I am and take a few minuets of this day doing something I love that is solely unique and for myself.
Today is the day to step out of the chaos and into the world of imagination.
Today is the day to laugh, love, live, and enjoy.
Today is the day to make someone smile.
Today is the day to make me smile.
Today is my life, my one life to live.

Comments

mom said…
That's lovely Rachael.Love, Muna
Brown Eyed Girl said…
I love it too. Today is my dad to get better.. I own today and own my health!!! Lacey :)
Brown Eyed Girl said…
opps. Today is my day, not my dad.. I'm tired.. :)
Susannah said…
Sounds like a pretty good day!