Take me OUT of the ball game








I would like to begin this post with the statement of fact that I love my children. OK now with that out of the way I think that there is something seriously wrong with Sam. Not physical or anything but the wiring in his head that propels him to do the most absurd things and the fact that he is constantly wired doesn't help the mixed up wiring that seems to constantly be going on in his head. Ahh man Hawthorne just chased off the deer in our back yard, it was cool watching them bounce off though. Anyway my facts to back up these statements are just this month Sam has decided to write his name SHM. When asked why he said that it was different and he likes it that way. He has caught many lizards that are playing dead, the mountain lion peed in his money bank and he needs new money cause no store is going to accept money with lion pee on it, the tooth fairy did not come one night cause sometimes when he sleeps his tongue falls out and she probably thought he was dead, playing tag with the mascot at a baseball game (since mascots have perfect visibility all around them) and yesterday he decided to put Grandma's cat in their enclosed shower, scaring the poor cat to the point of it pooping in the shower. And to think that I got insulted when another mom said that Sam and her son were not good for each.
So Leah earned a free ticket to a baseball game in Lancaster and I thought I would take her and Sam to it.... we made it to the middle of the fourth inning. It was time to go when my throat was hurting from yelling at the kids to stay where I can see them, we had not watched any of the game for the last hour, and the margaritas were looking better all the time. Taking Sam to a ball game that begins at his bedtime - BAD IDEA, taking Leah to a game where she is supposed to just sit and not do anything - BAD IDEA, I think that I got one picture of them watching the game, the whole 30 seconds that they did. Sam was more into his slurpee and Leah was more into the fact that she had fantastic hair for all the static that surrounded the chairs. Oh well I told Sam that we will try again when he is ten.
So today we put a little pond on the side of the house and Sam is in bliss and been busy all day (well so far). We went and got a couple fish from the pet store and then Leah and Sam take a walk to the natural spring fish hole out in our greater back yard to get some minnows that live there. It is good and I get to sit down for a few and blog to my hearts content. :) Well enjoy the pics and your weekend.

Comments

Susannah said…
Hey! Want some more fish for your pond? I have big old goldfish that started as feeder fish for my turtles, but they never ate them, and now I don't know what to do with them. They're like 4 or 5 inches long, one gold and 2 silver. hmm.... I think I might just sneak them in even if you say no....
RN said…
Bring them on. :)
Well when all is said and done, you can see why Aiden idolizes his cousin...Eek pooping in the shower is the most interesting thing that has happened in his entire life. I love Sam too...
Anonymous said…
love the pics. sorry your baseball game ended in disaster at least you got some cute pictures.
You tried :)
My word Sam is hilarious
God knew you needed lots of creativity for a son like him :)
I tagged you over on my blog. Its kind of time consuming but fun.

love you guys and have a wonderful week.