He has the whole world in His hands




So as annoying as it can be at times, I really love the drive I have with the kids to and from school. I always try to think of a question to ask them, such as, When I grow up... or If I could fly... It leads to some great conversations, anyway on the way home from school today Sam obviously had the song, He has the whole world in his hands, going through his head and as a result I got flooded with a bunch of questions. "Does it hurt God when we are driving?" "Does God only eat with one hand?" "God must have geegorgous hands Hugh mama." "What if God has to sneeze, does he cover his nose and let go of us?" "Does his hand ever get tired?" The only one that I attempted to answer was to tell Sam that God does not eat cause he is not like us. His response, "Well then God is going to starve to death and who is going to hold the world in their hand then?" God bless you Sam

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sam is so funny. You definitely need to write a book about that boy.