Hair, hair and some more hair



So I took the plunge and cut my hair short. I absolutely love it, love not having long hair that I never did anything with but put in a pony. Love that the extent of my hair care involves some water and mousse (not even a brush)and it still looks like I have a hair do. Love the fact that I can lean down and pick up as many toys as I please with no hair rushing over my face. Love the fact that it motivated me to do some head banging on our drive way date (to bluegrass.) Love the fact that I can run my fingers through my hair and there is an end. Love the fact that I can now use a quarter size of shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair. Love the fact that Emma and I have the same cha chia hair do (we can share clips) It was time and from the amount of hair that I gladly walked away from on the hair dressers floor (according to her could have made hair extensions for 10 people) I feel a whole head lighter. So here is to me and my new hair cut, that makes me feel all the more ready for a great back packing trip.
Well apparently I can not post any pictures at this time so you will just have to wait. :) Ok I was able to post pics today. These are my, take a picture of myself pics so enjoy.

Comments

Brown Eyed Girl said…
I love your new hair.. It fits you perfectly.. Yeah for hairdressers.. Alex is next.. Wait, I may cry.. :)
Anonymous said…
can't wait to see it :)
have Sam take a picture of you :)
Fidelis said…
I don't think I've ever seen you with short hair. You even had really long hair in the pictures of you when you were like 12. Its an interesting development :)
Anonymous said…
Love it Rachel. So cute and really compliments your gorgeous face!