Fixed

So Hawthorne is now unable to reproduce. We had the mobile vet come to our house and fix him and while they were in the trailer with Hawthorne Sam sat next to the trailer the whole time. I thought it was so cute, the boy waiting for his dog until I went down to get Hawthorne and the vet told me that Sam had been throwing rocks at the trailer while they were operating. They said that it felt like they were under attack from angry squirrels that were equipped with tons of nuts. After all was said and done, which included me paying by check, driving my car down the driveway to get Hawthorne and the kids calling me mom the vet turned to me and asked if the kids were mine?!?!! Apparently to him I did not look "old enough to be having kids, not much past 12" I suppose the look of horror on my face motivated his assistance to pipe up and say, "lucky you" LUCKY ME? I am nearing 30 and know that it is nice to younger than your age but 12, really? Any way when all is said and done I kinda felt concerned that a senile old man fixed Hawthorne.... I just hope that he snipped the right tubing. Well Ian is home and I am going to go get dinner going.

Comments