So we have moved in














The picture of the sunrise was taken from our porch and our morning visitor. Emma turned out to be a mini rock climber, with a very intense interest in picking the moss off of all the rocks and Sam and Hawthorne found their very own mini mellow fishing hole. These picture were taken just over the hill of our back yard. I did tell Sam that by the time he is 13 he better know these hills like the back of his hand. He freaked out and said that he did not want to cause he would get lost.
















On another note, I never know what makes it official when a family has "officially" moved in, the unpacking of the final box, the clothes all in their drawers, or being able to find something in the moment of need. Well for us I decided that today we officially moved in and it is due to none of the above reasons. Today Ian played his banjo, we had biscuits and gravy for breakfast, and we took a family hike in our "extended" back yard and found our own little hide out places. To me these activities made me feel like we have officially moved in. So yeah for us... we have moved into our new home. The pictures are all from today on our little excursion.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't believe how big Sam and Leah have gotten.
Emma is such a little doll.
What a fun family outing.
Yah to you
for officially being moved in!!
Anonymous said…
Ethan is sitting on my lap enjoying looking at the pictures and wants me to say
" Hi Sam,
I like your new house and big back yard and your dog."
love Ethan
Ethan's typings
trains
robots
rockets
Brown Eyed Girl said…
Can't wait to burn a few hundred calories going up and down that hill!