oh happy days


So happy Saint Patty's Day everyone. We had a little visitor last night who according to Leah is a very "sneaky little person" since he snuck into our house and left a cookie with green on it and green leprechaun water that tastes like water, all while Ian and I were sitting on the couch. This morning the kids also discovered that the leprechaun had also turned our grass greener (????) and while Leah was at school he turned her tuna sandwich green (to her disgust) and yet no one was able to catch him despite the great traps the kids made this year. We had such high hopes and plans for all those gold coins. I can now say that Emma is officially walking, much to my delight and as you can see by the pictures her hair has grown enough for Pom pom trees (as Leah calls them.) Well I am off to finish dinner. Have a happy green evening. :)

Comments

mom said…
Rachael you are such a very good writer! And you take great pictures.
Love, Muna
Brown Eyed Girl said…
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!!!! I love Alex, but I want a girl too.. I want pom-pom trees.. Maybe next time. Although I suppose Alex's hair is long enough.. HUMMM??? Chris may disown me. :) Can't wait for Easter...
Anonymous said…
What a fun mom you are Rachel!
Full of creativity. Leah, Sam and Emma are sure blessed!
I love Emma's pom-poms so cute!
She is growing up ever so fast.