Northern lights or morning lights










Happiness is found in contentment but location sure has a big influence. :) As much as there is a longing in me to pack a couple pairs of undies and socks in a backpack and take off for a stroll, till I have seen the Northern lights, I am thoroughly enjoying my morning light shows. My morning visitors from the birds, the views and the feeling that I am amidst nature have had a astonishing effect on my ever present and desire to take a long walk-a-bout. Although our neighbor did inform us that about 15 years ago there was a bear on our porch and the rocks located in our backyard have been known to be the mountain lions hang out spot. With the beauty and nature comes all that is natural. Apparently the bear and the frequent visitor among the rocks have both been shot, but we have been warned to keep an eye on the kids as they venture out back. Ian has been coming home at a decent time which has enabled him to have dinner with us and I love the fact that he is participating in our week and not just an absent shadow. I really love him. I know that is love is a living action and the depth of love when you get married is only a fragment of what love can actually be but I am finding myself ever more in love with him. With time and joys and trials love is forced to change and I am so thankful for the love we share and am looking forward to growing old with him (daily) until the time when we can go for our retirement walk-a-bout to see the northern lights. In the pictures is my attempt to girlify (I know that it is not a word) our little Emma who enjoys playing with cars over babies. She was fine pushing the stroller until I wrapped the baby in her blankie and then she decided that the baby was bad and just wanted to be rid of it. Sam is back to his lizard hunting much to Emma's dislike of introduction.

Comments