missing



So last night it was snowing so beautifully that I had to go and grab my camera. I was missing Ian so much... it is in those moments of freshness and beauty that I long for him to be next to me sharing the moment with me. I know that I am just a big sap... but I am a big sap that is fortunate enough to be in love and married to my best friend. Sam awakes every morning stating how many more days before Dad comes home, and yesterday Emma was crawling around the house calling for her Dada. I think it speaks volumes what a blessing Ian is to us all when he is so greatly missed while he is on-call. It seems that we are moving forward in buying our first house. The home inspection is next Saturday and if that goes through it is all green lights from there. I am really getting excited. I am watching all those shows now about first time buyers, like when I was pregnant watching all those shows about births. It is crazy how those stupid shows on tv about people we will never meet somehow have a way of making you feel better. I am such an influential sap.... maybe one day I will grow up and then again I kinda like who I am. Tomorrow my friend and I are going to start working out together twice a week. I just feel unhealthy and completely out of shape and have decided to take baby steps to try and get out of my pit of feeling physically drained. The kids are back at school and I kinda miss them, although I did enjoy my quiet hour. Well I am off to get Emma from her crib and roll around on the floor with her (cause you know that is my favorite past time).

Comments