It is snowing



This morning we woke up to those perfect fat snowflakes floating down. Of course the kids had to get all dressed up and go catch some snowflakes on their tongues. After the 20 minutes of getting ready they were done within five minuets. I did enjoy gazing at the white wonders as they swilled down and enchanted me. We visited Ian yesterday and it was nice seeing him and being with him despite the fact that he was very tired. I am so in love with my husband. So if our loan goes through and the house inspection passes we gone and got ourselves a house. I can not wait to have everyone over for a cup of coffee. The kids start back at school again tomorrow. I am kinda bummed, it takes them about a week of constantly annoying each other and fighting and then after that they are the best of friends. I feel like saying, "hey I had to endure the first week of fighting, the second week should be longer." When they get along I really enjoy being their mom. They are full of delight, imagination, and love, constantly telling me how much they love me. Yesterday I let them convert our entire living room into a clubhouse, they had such a fun time until Emma threw a fit because she did not know the password, therefore she was not allowed to enter and Hawthorne who gave no regard to the password or any regulations decided that the large pile of blankets were there for his delight and tore the whole thing up looking for a place to sleep. Well I am not going to church today or anywhere else, I really just want to have a lazy day which is impossible with children and every time I try the day seems to be so much more stressful, it is as though the kids radars go up and say "hmm, mom lazy... I so do not think so, it is our job and responsibility to keep her on her toes at all times." Therefore if I am inconspicuously lazy (with no intentions of being lazy) they are ok but if I make a point of relaxing and having a quiet day at home than the day is ruined. So wish me luck, if you got through all that rambling and know what the heck I am talking about.

Comments