Emma is ONE







So my little girl turned one very gracefully. She was a very cute birthday girl... was dancing as we sang happy birthday to her and played delightfully with her birthday cake without eating too much but made a wonderful mess just the same. I can hardly believe that it has been a year since her birth. She has been a real delight to have and has brought such joy and love to our home. She is getting ever closer to walking and is full of smiles. Her favorite past time right now is playing peak-a-boo and she loves her blankies. Her daddy is by far her favorite person and anything that remotely resembles a phone she will hold to her ear or back of her head and will repeatedly say hi dada, hi dada. Well my little delight is at my feet crying for me to pick her up. So here is to my one year old. Happy Birthday Emma we love you.

Comments