Another day another load of laundry





I can not believe that I have not blogged for 10 whole days... life has been busy and crazy and nothing out of the norm. We got back from Carpinteria yesterday from Papa's funeral service. It went well from what I heard. It was in an old church that had the amazing ability to echo every little peep from Emma and since she does not peep but has a tendency to squeal I found myself walking around outside with her for the majority of the service. The whole weekend has left us all feeling tired and grumpy for some reason and despite it being Emma's birthday today I just feel like crawling into bed for a long nap only to awake to go to bed for the night. Oh well so much for dreaming I have to finish making the cakes and tidy up the house and get dinner done and get Emma up from her crib and ...... I will dedicate and post pictures of Emma for her birthday on a less drained post.

Comments