Last day of 2007

Since today is the last day of 2007 (I can not believe it) I thought that I would reflect on what a crazy year it has been. Well the highlight would have to have been in January when I finally became un-pregnant and were thrilled to have our darling Emma join our family. She is really such a delight and I am thrilled to have her every day, maybe not every moment in the day but every day non the less. Ian got his full time position with the gas company which meant that we would rarely see him and that he could provide for us in a way that meant we would move from the state of financial existence to financial living. Leah turned 7 this year and Sam turned five and I know that we are supposed to appreciate their younger years but I am honestly very happy to see them growing up. I slowly tapped away two more classes online towards that foggy distant goal of getting a degree and all in all it has been a crazy good year. I think that it is always nice to end one year and start another with three healthy, annoying kids (I believe that healthy and annoying are one when it comes to kids), married to a man that I am still head over hills in love with and who is so wonderfully good to me (we still laugh together A LOT, probably about a lot of things that we should not) and we are looking to get our very own house. It is so unspeakably nice to be happy with life and in life and so for this next year I wish everyone the joy of finding and living in the simplicity of happiness. Happy New Year Everyone

Comments